Preparing and Submitting a Grant Application
Grant applications are accepted only in the fourth quarter of each calendar year for consideration in Q1 of the following calendar year. If you have not previously received a grant from the foundation, please submit a letter of inquiry prior to a formal grant application that address the following areas:
- The requesting organization’s name, tax ID number, and its mission statement.
- The organization’s mailing address, its website address and the contact information for the officer(s) responsible for directing the funding.
- The amount of the grant request.
- A summary description of how the proposed grant will be spent, if awarded, including:
- A detailed description of how the proposed grant will be spent, if awarded, including:
- The goal(s) of the work or project to be funded by the grant.
- The expected duration of the work funded by the grant, and the anticipated impact on wildlife or wildlife education.
- If the grant is to be combined with other monies, an explanation of the source of those funds.
If your project falls within the parameters of work we would like to consider, you will be invited to submit an application. Please do NOT submit a grant application prior to be invited to submit.