Glennon is an Aquatics Consultant for aquatics training programs and activities including SCUBA diving leadership / instruction, freediving, lifeguarding, aquatic first aid, diving safety and diving research. He is an expert witness for legal cases involving diving, aquatics and dive/tour boat operations.
Glennon is also a Commercial Real Estate Broker specializing in commercial sales, leasing and brokerage services. Glennon established Hawaii and Pacific Commercial Properties, a commercial real estate firm with a focus on providing services that support building investor’s real estate portfolios. Provide high level client centered real estate services including property management, sales and small business consultations.
Glennon has multiple certifications including being a National Rifle Association Certified Instructor: Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Personal Protection and Chief Range Safety Officer.
He is a member of the following professional organizations:
- Mayor’s Youth Council – County of Hawaii
- National Association of Realtors
- On Target, Inc. (shooting sports organization) – Vice President
- West Hawaii Association of Realtors – Board Member and Government Affairs Committee Chairman.
- Rotary International: “Kona Sunrise Club” – Past President.
- Kailua Village Business Improvement District
- Chairman – Friends of NRA, Island of Hawaii
- NRA Heritage / Life Member
- Safari Club International
- Club membership: Pacific Rod and Gun Club – San Francisco, Ca.
- Coyote Point Rifle and Pistol Club – San Mateo, Ca.
Education: DeAnza College – Mathematics
U.C. Berkeley – Naval Science Program