The Mzuri Wildlife Foundation is very pleased to announce our website redesign is now complete. Late last year, the MWF board determined that the that a complete website makeover was due to reflect our new focus and mission statement:
The mission of the Mzuri Wildlife Foundation is to promote wildlife conservation, educate and encourage the next generation of young shooters and hunters in the US; with an emphasis on encouraging more women to enter the shooting sports.
Please stop by www.mzuri.org and look around. We are featuring a number of areas we hope you will find interesting.
- Grantee Spotlight focusing on the wildlife conservation, youth education and women’s shooting sports programs we support
- Board Listing with short bios and photo of each board member (click any picture for a detailed bio)
- Past Presidents featuring a list of the notable individuals that have given so much service to the organization
- Our Blog – New for MWF, this will allow us to bring you up to date information on our programs as well as events.
- Social Media – Mzuri is now on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter
- Past Events listing is one of our most popular pages with photos of the wonderful galas we have held.
- Friends of Mzuri Wildlife Foundation recognizing our valued donors and supporters
- Our new online grant application process.
We hope you like what you see and come back often. We plan to make a number of site visits to our grantees this year to bring you in depth information, photos and videos of the vital programs your dollars support.
And if you agree that wildlife conservation, getting more youth and women involved in the shooting and hunting sports in import, please join us in supporting the Mzuri Wildlife Foundation by donating now. Without your support, the work we support wouldn’t be possible.
We would like to thank and acknowledge Red Bridge Internet for their invaluable guidance, assistance and expertiese in this process. They were just great. Thanks Michelle and Ed!